The 19th FENAF – Latin American Foundry Fair, takes place from 14 to 17 September 2021, bringing together the most modern machinery and equipment for the production of castings in ferrous and non-ferrous metals, in addition to of inputs and raw materials.
The exhibition also shows the main foundries in the country, companies highly qualified to meet the requirements of the most important international standards in the sector, meeting the demand of visitors both from Brazil and abroad.
Welcome to FENAF 2021!
FENAF 2021 takes place in a strategic year for face-to-face fairs / events, which in 2020 were banned or very limited by the pandemic.
The public expectation of FENAF 2021 is 10,000 visitors, coming from more than 20 countries, with an estimate of closing deals of over R$ 50 million.
Join us at the main foundry fair in Latin America!
FENAF 2021 may bring together more than 500 brands in the foundry chain, covering the sectors of: automation and production control, ferrous and non-ferrous metal foundries, suppliers of melting and casting equipment, 3D printing, molding and tooling, suppliers of raw materials, inputs and machine tools, among others.
Visit FENAF 2021!
Date: September 14th to 17th, 2021
Opening hours: 01:00 p.m to 08:00 p.m
Pro Magno Events Center – Av. Professora Ida Kolb 513, São Paulo-SP | Brazil
CONAF 2021 theme is: Foundry and its Challenges.
• Iron, steel and non-ferrous metals;
• Investment casting;
• Business management;
• The competitive foundry industry in the international market;
• Innovation and cases of success;
• Interaction of sector’s production chain: suppliers X foundry X consumers;
• More related topics
Title: Up to 150 characters
Purpose: Up to 460 characters
Methodology: Up to 620 characters
Expected or achieved results: Up to 620 characters
Authors: Full names | E-mail and telephone numbers of each authors, indicating a contact name
• Paper must be sent in Word format, Arial font, size 12.
• Article must be unpublished in Brazil. Once approved by CONAF’s Technical Committee, its publication rights will be assigned by ABIFA – Brazilian Foundry Association.
Abstract submission and deadlines